Ummm, yum. I’ve been craving pizza, and this one felt fancy and hit. the. spot. I added spinach to mine from the original recipe. I had 2 pieces for 7 Points Plus or 322 calories and a side salad for 2 points plus.
What you need:
- 1/2 pound thawed frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Prebaked pizza crust
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes to taste
How to make it:
- Slice shrimp in half horizontally.
- Place a prebaked pizza crust on a shallow baking pan.
- Combine olive oil and minced garlic in a small bowl; brush oil mixture onto crust.
- Top crust with halved shrimp, halved grape tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Cut into 8 slices; serve.