You can make 4 small pancakes or one large. Really good, filling, and most importantly…easy! 4 Points Plus on Weight Watchers.
What you need:
- 1/2 chopped apple (the sweeter the better) But that’s my motto in life, lol!
- 1 egg or 2-3 egg whites *I used 3 tbsp egg whites, if you use an egg increase PointsPlus to 5
- 1 sweetener (I used 1 tsp sugar in the raw)
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
How to make it:
- Heat pan over low to medium heat
- Form pancake(s)
- Flip after about 2 minutes